2) Click “Customize” at the top right of the page.
3) Click on the “Edit HTML” button.
- Click anywhere in the code and press “Ctrl + F” (find command) on your keyboard. Type in “Custom CSS”, this will bring you to the area of code where you can place your Chitika ad code.
- Using the “Ctrl + F” command on your keyboard search for “Div id” or “Div class”.
- You want to look for fields such as:
- <div class="post">
- <div class="text">
- These are good starting locations to place your ad code.
- Log into your publisher account and get the code from our code creator.
- Paste the code directly after the fields mentioned above
- Example: <div class="post">[Chitika code here]
- On the right side of the screen you will find a Chitika ad is placed on the page.
- When you are satisfied with your code location press the “Save” button at the top of the code window.
- The location of the ad is determined by the location of the code.
- If you make a serious mistake and delete or alter code that you needed, you can always exit out of the page to discard any changes made.