This module provides you with simple to use Chitika Ad blocks for your Drupal page.
What this module does
Customize your user experience by choosing the ad unit that best fits your site content and audience.
earning revenue from your Chitika Ads.
Installation and customization is easy and takes fewer than five minutes.
1. Upload `/chitika/` module directory to your drupal `/modules/` directory
2. Enable the Module `Chitika` through the `Modules` menu in Drupal
Adding your Chitika publisher information1. Navigate to the `Modules` page and select `Configure` for the `Chitika` module
2. Enter your Chitika Username and Chitika Password that you made when signing up for a publisher account.
1. Navigate to the `Structure->Blocks` page.
Configuring your ads
2. Select `configure` next to the Chitika blocks. By default the three ad blocks are named `Chitika Ad [1-3]`.
3. Configure the look of your ad and change the region of the ad.